“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
Homemade stocking ideas
I am in love with stocking stuffers. If there is a small version, I will buy it to add to a Christmas stocking. They are my favorite gifts to make or buy. Here are our top stocking stuffer ideas to make over a weekend.
1. Beard balm – great recipe can be found here: Cedar Wood Beard Balm
2. Sequined Camera strap! Glam up a camera strap and make it personalized for under $5!
3. Sharpie Coffee mug. My daughter made me one similar as a going away gift. I loved having a cup of hot cocoa in it and thinking of her!
4. Map picture frame. Do you know someone who loves to travel?
5. Peppermint bath balms. Easy to make and receiver will love them! Turn your bath into a spa experience!
6. Alphabet rocks for the little ones in your life. We made this tic tac toe kit for my son. He loves rocks and loved the idea of using the rocks for a fun game.
7. Hand Warmers. So cute and easy!
8. Lip Balm Or a lip scrub. Harsh winter air does a number on our lips. This gift will be appreciated!!
9. Make your own Tea blend. Show your love for someone special with your own blend of flavor!
10. Whipped Gingerbread scrub. Smells so good!!